We are very much looking forward to this year's Kiiko seminar and seeing you Saturday and Sunday, March 11th & 12th, 2023 from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
Vets Memorial Building
846 Front St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Details you will find helpful.
Arrival: The door doesn’t open until 8:30. We cannot get into the building early so we will be setting up until then. The seminar starts at 9:00 am.
A Public Parking Lot is close, 24 River St. 95060. River/Front Garage (Lot 10). It costs $1 per hour or a max of $8 per day. It is open 24 hours.
Great coffee is available across the street at Verve and others.
We will be serving teas and simple snacks all day.
Sign in, Get notes and name tag, Get seated.
I am not accepting registration at the door, in case you know anyone who was considering this.
- Your name is on a list, by alphabetical order of the last name.
- Check that the spelling and license # are correct. We have one page per clipboard for each part of the alphabet. People can move thru quickly.
- You already signed the recording/ video release when you registered.
- Please put your name, and also the town you are in, on your nametag. People are always looking for Kiiko-smart people to refer to in other locations, or to study with.
- Sunday: No sign-outs, nor sign in on Sunday. At the end of the seminar on Sunday, fill out an evaluation, and trade it for your CEU certificate for 14 hours.
- The seminar is over at 5:30, we must be out by 6.
: planned 12:00 until 1:15, or when Kiiko is done with her demonstration.
To improve clarity
- Pacific Ave has many cafes within walking distance.
, we have added several mics, so people can hear Kiiko, the patient, myself, and a couple for people in the audience. If Kiiko asks for questions
, a mic will be passed around, look for it if you get invited to speak. I am available to answer whatever I can, including during any breaks. I like everyone to learn as much as possible.
: If you have never heard Kiiko before, I am happy to fill you in as much as we can, privately on your questions. Do not be surprised if following her speech during the first day is difficult, this is temporary, people are usually surprised how quickly they get accustomed to her speaking.
If you need to contact me (831) 479-1592 (text or voice mail) or [email protected]